Author Topic: Logitech G5 Laser Mouse (FR/EN)  (Read 6764 times)

Jejerk

• Thug
Logitech G5 Laser Mouse (FR/EN)
« on: March 19, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »
Après le clavier, la souris pour gamers! Technologie laser pour une plus grande précision dans les jeux, touches de réglages de sensibilité, poids ajustable, cette souris a l'air parfaite mais hélas ne fait pas l'unanimité et apparemment la souris optique MX518 serait presque mieux.... Mieux vaut peut-être attendre un prochain modèle pour passer à la technologie laser!

Un test

After the keyboard, the mouse for gamers! Laser technology for a highher degree of accuracy in the plays, keys of adjustments of sensitivity, adjustable weight, this mouse has the air perfect but alas does not achieve the unanimity and apparently optical mouse MX518 would be almost better.... Perhaps better is worth to await a forthcoming model to pass to the laser technology!

A review

Adam8282

• Associate
Re: Logitech G5 Laser Mouse (FR/EN)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:28:06 PM »

G5 was my previous mouse.
Now I'm using Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse

I highly recommend this mouse to any and all. I'm a big fan of the MX700 and the MX1000 addresses all my concerns I had with the MX700. This is an extremely quality mouse with very sweet precision. An indicator to actually show battery life, an off switch for when I leave the house for 8 hours at a time for work, larger mouse feet that don't wear off as easy, larger scroll buttons...and much more!

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
Re: Logitech G5 Laser Mouse (FR/EN)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 07:37:59 AM »
Thanks man, it's cool to have such a feedback. Maybe the mx1000 will be my next mouse... if the battery life is long enough to work without problem for at least 10 hours.