Author Topic: Geometry interaction and data storage  (Read 8432 times)

astearon

• Associate
Geometry interaction and data storage
« on: December 17, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »
I have a question , or rather a request if someone can actually do it :P
Can objects in Hyperion (Demoniak) have proprieties? i mean for instance i got 2 objects in a 3d environment If they touch eachother they both store the "touched" in a file if not they don't
I am thinking about this like in a neural network way but not as code but 3d representation of the code along with the code's proprieties this way you got a primitive way to do neural network in 3d ;D ???
Implementation of this could bare verry interesting results.

Also .. it it CAN be done then ill try my verry best to learn all that is 2 learn about this engine and lua... The interactions between 3d objects is calculated (or can be) by the GPU who is made for such a thing i  know that present day cards can render thousands of polygons (if not more) per second so most of the "simulation" strain is done there ... and the cpu can be used for the data "touched" and other datas that the neurons might store as a whole, it's just a concept so sorry if i am totally wrong about this but at the verry least it's a bit interesting  :)

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
Re: Geometry interaction and data storage
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:50 AM »
I've got a headache man after having read your post  :coop:

I suggest you to patient a little bit to play with the new version of Demoniak I'm working on very hard. This new version will have many new features including a new scripting language: Python... So you will be able to code easily Python objects that wrap Demoniak objects and add all properties you want in Python's objects.

astearon

• Associate
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Sorry for the headache  ;D

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:40:51 AM »
Actually, I think it's the new Demoniak3D that smashes my neurons  :transpi:

astearon

• Associate
Re:
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
Any info u can give about v2.0 ? like ... a release date ?  :saut:

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »
When it's done  :transpi:
Seriously, I hope to release a beta version on January 2009. But due to the huge amount of changes I'm not sure. But I do my best to release it asap!