Author Topic: PimPim's Siu Nim Tao demo  (Read 7900 times)

satyr

• Thug
    • http://www.ozone3d.net
PimPim's Siu Nim Tao demo
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:56:58 PM »
This topic is about an demo which is already finished. It was originally made for a much older version of Hyperion. In that time there was only one Rabbit, and the dojo's model was slightly different. This demo is the second animated demo I made on Hyperion (the first is a dragon ina Lava Cave see onne of my other topics). The animation it contains is based on keyframe mesh interpolation.

So more than a half year after its early release (not released lol), PimPim returns accompanied by a few disciples of him. He is still training all day long to be the world's best rabbit martial artist. Hard to be a rabbit!!  :shock:  The great soundtrack it contains have been composed by Ales a good friend of mine, and the nice chinese calligraphy in the dojo realized by Xixi that I also want to thank.

I let you now watch the screenshots or download the demo, enjoy!!  :D

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback

:twisted:

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
PimPim's Siu Nim Tao demo
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »
juste pour vous dire que j'ai reçu la demo et qu'elle est vraiment sympathique. Surtout la musique qui va bien avec l'anim des lapins ninja.
Bon travail Mr satyr  :tu:
J'espère qu'il y en aura d'autres...
Je mettrai la demo en download dans la section Demos / Projects du site sous peu.

euh... qui c'est xixi ?  :lol:

=========================

I received it (yes i'm lucky). Very cool demo. The music suits the rabbits's animation fine. I like it.  Good work mate!
Hope to see other demos like this.
The demo will be added as soon as possible in the demos projects section of the website.

JeGX

• Global Moderator
  • Capo Crimine
    • oZone3D.Net
Re: PimPim's Siu Nim Tao demo
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »